Last updated on May 24th, 2021
If you are looking for the best places to meet girls in Minneapolis or Saint Paul with a dating guide then you are in the right place. There are plenty of good spots for a date night or places to pick up single women in this metro area.
Table of Contents
We always like to begin with the nightlife, then we will move on to meeting single girls in Minneapolis or Saint Paul during the day or how you can use online dating sites to speed things up. Date night ideas and more casual things to do during the day will also be discussed.
No matter if you are just looking to hook up or find something more serious the goal is to get you the info you want as quickly as we can so lets get going.
Nightclubs & Pick Up Bars
Lets start with a lengthy list of nightclubs and singles bars to pick up Minneapolis girls:
- The Exchange & Alibi Lounge at B100 S 5th #10
- Prohibition Bar at 821 S Marquette Ave
- Camp Bar Twin Cities at 490 Robert St N
- The Dubliner Pub at 2162 University Ave W
- Ground Zero Nightclub at 15 SE 4th St
- 331 Club at 331 13th Ave NE
- The Pourhouse at 10 S 5th St
- Mansion at Uptown at 2901 Hennepin Ave
- Kitty Cat Klub at 315 14th Ave SE
- CC Club at 2600 Lyndale Ave S
- The Local at 931 Nicollet Mall
- Kieran’s Irish Pub at 85 N 6th St
- Brothers Bar & Grill at 430 N 1st Ave
- Psycho Suzi’s Motor Lounge at 1900 Marshall St NE
The main area for singles nightlife is in the North Loop also known as the Warehouse District. This is where the best nightclubs and many of the best pick up bars in the city are located.
If you are traveling through town and looking for a one night stand try to be close to the best singles nightlife you will find it here. Getting a room near the places you will go out to try and hook up with Minneapolis girls will help you succeed as much as anything.
Many of the best spots for a date night are also around the Warehouse District which makes things very convenient. As far as good local singles bars to meet girls in Saint Paul try:
- Minnesota Music Cafe at 501 Payne Ave
- Camp Bar Twin Cities at 490 Robert St N
- Alary’s Bar at 139 7th St E
- The Commodore at 79 N Western Ave
The main nightlife singles area here is in Lowertown, just north of the Mississippi River. Once again book a hotel in or near this bar district if you hope to get laid. If you are down for a drive go party with the college girls in Madison.
Meet Minneapolis/St. Paul Girls During The Day
The obvious answer here has to be the Mall of America right? At the biggest shopping mall in the country there will be hundreds of single girls near you walking around all day long.
Plus it is huge so you will have plenty of area to maneuver. Around the University of Minnesota campus you can find girls in cafes or parks. Other malls and shopping districts to meet girls in Minneapolis would be:
- Southdale Center
- Rosedale Center
- Galleria Edina
- The Quarry
A few places to try to meet local women in Saint Paul during the day are:
- Roseville Center
- Highland Shopping Center
- Hmong Village
Chat With Girls Online
Is it just us or does it seem like it is getting a whole lot harder to pick up girls in person these days? It feels like any time we go out most women are more interested in their phone than what is actually happening in the real world.
Are you supposed to go to a club to meet new people? Or is the goal here to take as many selfies as you can?
We are all feeling this, and we all need to adapt. If you want a girls attention you have to find a way on to her phone, and online dating sites are the easiest way to accomplish that and in many ways they are like speed dating in Minneapolis and Saint Paul on crack.
If you want to find your future bride then just about any site will do. If you want to hook up without entering into a serious relationship then Adult Friend Finder is definitely the best for that.
There are hundreds of single women in Minnesota using this hook up adult dating site, many of which are in the Twin Cities. They don’t sign up because they want you to meet their parents, they sign up because they are ready to get laid.
When you meet girls on Adult Friend Finder things move with a lot of speed, first night lays aren’t the exception they are the rule. If that isn’t what a girl was after she wouldn’t be on the site.
Minneapolis/St. Paul Dating Guide
We just fully covered the best ways to meet women near you and it is time to switch it over to our Minneapolis and Saint Paul dating guides. Getting a girl to go out with you is a nice start, now you need to show her a good time on your date night.
Here are some good romantic restaurants and cocktail bars in Minneapolis:
- Spoon & Stable at 211 N 1st St
- Cossetta at 211 7th St W
- Café & Bar Lurcat at 1624 Harmon Pl
- Restaurant Alma at 528 University Ave SE
- The Capital Grille at 801 Hennepin Ave
- 7 Steakhouse & Sushi at 700 Hennepin Ave
- Young Joni at 165 13th Ave NE
- The Best Steak House at 860 University Ave W
- Elsie’s at 729 Marshall St NE
- FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar at 31 S 7th St
- Dakota Jazz Club at 1010 Nicollet Mall
You could see which shows are performing at the Orpheum Theater on your date night, or which comedians are in town at the Acme Comedy Club. Your Minneapolis girl might enjoy the food and live music at Dakota Jazz Club where you can kill two birds with one stone.
And for some good date night spots in Saint Paul:
- WA Frost & Company at 374 Selby Ave
- Meritage at 410 St Peter St
- Moscow on the Hill at 371 Selby Ave
- Dark Horse Bar & Eatery at 250 E 7th St
- Hodges Bend at 2700 University Ave W #100
Day Date Ideas
Getting out to enjoy a sunny day is always advisable if you can. Here are some good places to take advantage of nice weather outdoors together:
- Minnehaha Regional Park & Falls
- Powderhorn Park
- Gold Medal Park
- Lyndale Rose Garden & Peace Park
- Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden
- Como Park Zoo & Conservatory
Bike around Lake Calhoun and along the Greenway. Go kayaking at the Chain of Lakes, or take a Padelford Riverboats Cruise over in Saint Paul.
Many women in the Twin Cities would really enjoy all the fun and games at Can Can Wonderland. Plus you can always just go to the Mall of America where you will never run out of things to do.
For some more sophistication on your date during the day try:
- Walker Art Center
- Minneapolis Institute of Art
- Mill City Museum
- Rosalux Gallery
- House of Balls
- Minnesota History Center
Enjoy Dating Minneapolis/St. Paul Girls
After reading all of the above you should easily be able to come up with a game plan that suits your style to perfection. Not all men will want to pick up single women the same way, and we won’t all enjoy the same type of date night either.
But with all of the above options surely you can make something work for you. Don’t forget about all the local single women hooking up in the Twin Cities on Adult Friend Finder either.
That wraps up our best places to meet girls in Minneapolis/St. Paul with our dating guide, enjoy your time here.